Monday, May 26, 2008

Houseguest Challenge

Got on the scale this week and was up 1 lb to 156.5 . I was certain I had gained back at least half of what I lost since we had houseguests this weekend and I indulged in a lot of goodies at the St Athanasios Greek festival on Saturday. Stayed away from the breaded smelts, but couldn't resist the souvlaki, saganaki, spanakopita and honeypuffs. I was back on program on Sunday and seemed none the worse for wear. So I think the 1 lb gain wasn't all that bad - especially since I'm able to comfortably wear a pair of jeans I hadn't been able to get into for 3 years and my blouses are fitting better and are without "gap-osis". Yeah, I know my closet needs a good cleaning - but now I am able to wear some of the clothes I couldn't get into before! RPM says he is noticing the change. I'm also sleeping better and beginning to awaken earlier...


No comments: