Friday, August 1, 2008

Gearing up for the wedding

Weigh in day today looked pretty good....142.5 lbs! I haven't seen that since 2003. The diet is going well and I'm feeling good about the weight lost (so far it has been 23 lbs) and the fact that I'm able to fit into clothes that I previously couldn't get into before. I'm officially into a size 12 regular or a Medium petite pant. I'm pretty happy about that and that many people are noticing that I have lost weight! I've going off the diet a couple of time and done 2 regular meals and a shake and still been able to post a net loss. Hooray for Isagenix! (and to me for sticking to the program!)

My son gets married next Friday and the dress I chose to wear fits quite well in a 12. We'll be off to Carmel, CA for the wedding as of Wednesday. All this travel makes it difficult to diet but, also goes to prove that if I can travel and STILL lose the weight, the Isagenix program works! Several of my friends are looking into the program - I figured out that is costs about $7 a day for the program or $50 a week....not a bad investment in my long term health!


No comments: